Saturday, October 30, 2010

My Investment Portfolio


I have started my Investment company in April'2010. These investments are made from 1st April'2010 when Sensex was at 17500 and currently it's trading at 20000.The Sensex has gained 14% in 7 month period.

Here is the performance of my investments.

Best 5 performing Investments
Titan +93%
Canara Bank +65%
LIC Housing Finance 60%
Jay Shree tea +55%
Cummins 55%

Worst 5 Performing Investments
BEL -22%
Dolphin Offshore Enterprisis -14%
Patni Computers -12%
Hyderabad Industries -11%
HDFC -8%

The above specified information is true as per my knowledge and the invested amount is same in all the above specified holdings.

My Investment company do Short Term Trading, Investing, Swing Trading and Arbitrage Trading.

I am willing to help anybody to discuss my strategies and explain how investing small savings can give remarkable returns in Long Term.

Disclaimer:The above specified information are my views and I am not responsible for any profit or Loss incurred using this info.




No comments:

Post a Comment